Rates for The Cruthirds Report - effective January 1, 2011
- $300 per month, if invoiced monthly
- $1,650 for a prepaid 6-month subscription ($150 discount off of the regular $1,800 rate)
- $3,200 for a prepaid 1-year subscription ($400 discount off of the regular $3,600 rate)
- Take an additional 20% off if you are a non-profit or government agency
- Additional discounts available for large groups or organizations (minimum of 3 participants)
Introducing New Products
Subscriptions for the following "series" of reports are now available on a stand-alone basis.
Rates - $750 for annual subscriptions for each of the "series" packages: The NARUC SERIES; The LOUISIANA PSC SERIES; The QUARTERLY EARNINGS SERIES; or The E-RSC SERIES.
Individual reports may be purchased for $100, except for The NARUC Series reports, which are $250 when purchased on an individual report basis.
Rates for legal and consulting services available on request.
- The NARUC SERIES includes "Special Edition Reports" on the three major NARUC meetings - the NARUC Winter Meetings (Washington DC in February); the NARUC Summer Committee Meetings (July); and the NARUC Annual Convention (November). The NARUC SERIES also includes the Special Edition Report on the annual SEARUC meeting held in June every year.
- The LOUISIANA PSC SERIES includes "Special Edition Reports" on the Louisiana Public Service Commission´s monthly Business & Executive meetings.
- The QUARTERLY EARNINGS SERIES includes the "Special Edition Reports" on the quarterly earnings announcements and conference calls of Entergy Corporation, the Southern Company, and Duke Energy.
- The E-RSC SERIES covers meetings and proceedings of the Entergy Regional State Committee, including note worthy developments on Entergy´s proposal to join the MISO RTO.